June 8, 2012

Love





Dear someone special.. 

 From the deep of my heart..
sincerely i love u so much...
Even the life was up n down but we still together..
Last 6 years, i'm nothing but u guide me..
U always make me smile..


We always argue but it just only for a few minutes?? nope..few hours..
Life is sweet.. n u make my life brighter than before...
He know that I love shopping.. He try to fulfill all my wants..

Now, U busy with ur work..
Before this u already told that when u works, u will busy and not having much together..
But i say it so okay b..
But nope, its not okay but I need to understand that because I love U..
Even u need to work but u always have time to text me..
Work hard B.. I know u can do it..
Make people proud with U..
I always be with U and being ur supporter...


Thanks for everything.. Thanks for always being my side when i need u..

I hope our relationship will be forever..
Only death will make us separately...
..

Nothing gonna change my love for u...


:: tbe2 nk speaking biar b ak terlopng nk bce smua neh...yes..english ak truk..so what????
blog ak kn..hahaha


Iloveyouuu,

No comments:

Post a Comment